Hawaii Announcement: Operations: Vessel Rotation Changes
HAWAII SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
Dear Valued Horizon Customer:
VESSEL ROTATION CHANGES TO ACHIEVE ON-TIME PERFORMANCE
Please be advised of the following vessel rotation changes for the week of January 13, 2013 through January 19th, 2013.
• The weekly sailing from Los Angeles (CHX Service), regularly scheduled for Saturday 05:00
departure, will depart on Sunday, January 13th at 17:00. The Horizon Pacific will be the departing
vessel. Anticipated arrival into Honolulu is Friday morning, January 18th.
• The weekly sailing from Oakland (PEX Service) is expected to depart as scheduled on Wednesday,
January 16th. The Horizon Spirit will be the departing vessel. Anticipated arrival into Honolulu is
Sunday, January 20th at midnight.
• There will be no Southbound sailing from Tacoma on Sunday, January 13th.
• Cargo arriving from Honolulu on the Horizon Pacific PS361N destined to Oakland will now relay to
the Horizon Spirit JB212N and is expected to arrive on schedule in Oakland, Tuesday January 15th.
• Cargo arriving from Honolulu on the Horizon Pacific PS361N destined to Tacoma will now be
discharged in either Los Angeles or Oakland. Sales will be contacting customers with specific arrival
• Cargo arriving from Honolulu on the Horizon Spirit JB212N destined to Los Angeles will be
available for pick-up on Monday, January 14th at 08:00.
Horizon Lines is aware that arrival delays may affect our customers’ operations and we will make every reasonable effort to ensure that impacts are minimized. We will continue to provide timely and accurate updates as information becomes available.
If you have any questions, please contact your Horizon Lines Sales Representative
or Customer Service at 1-877-678-7447.
Thank you for choosing Horizon Lines. Always There. Always Delivering.®