Puerto Rico Announcement : Operations : Christmas, New Year's & Three Kings Day 2011/2012 Schedule
November 15th, 2011
PUERTO RICO SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
Christmas, New Year’s & Three Kings Day 2011/2012 Holiday Schedules
Dear Valued Customer:
Horizon Lines has several updates to our terminal and sailing schedules as we near the end of 2011. Per regulatory requirement, the Horizon Producer will leave service for dry-docking with the Horizon Discovery being deployed in her place. Changes to terminal and vessel schedules are outlined below:
Terminal Schedule Changes:
• Terminal will be open on Monday, December 26th for normal hours.
• Terminal will be closed on Monday, January 2nd in observance of New Year’s Day.
Elizabeth, NJ and Houston, TX
• Terminals will be closed on Monday, December 26th in observance of Christmas Day.
• Terminals will be closed on Monday January 2nd in observance of New Year’s Day.
San Juan, PR
• Terminal will be open Monday, December 26th and Monday, January 2nd for normal hours
• Terminal will be closed on Friday, January 6th in observance of Three Kings Day.
• Terminal will be open for a full day on Saturday, January 7th. Gate hours from 7:00AM to 12:00 Noon and 1:00PM to 5:00PM
Vessel Schedule Changes:
• There will be no Northbound from San Juan to Elizabeth on Monday, December 26th. Customers should plan accordingly and move cargo as necessary on voyage NV504N on December 19th or NV506N on January 2nd.
• There will be no Northbound sailing from San Juan to Jacksonville on Friday, December 30th. Customers should plan accordingly and move cargo as necessary on voyage NV505N on December 27th or TO457N on January 3rd.
• Horizon Discovery voyage DI594S will depart Elizabeth as usual on Friday, December 30th. DI594S will also stop-off in Jacksonville on Tuesday January 3rd. Cargo from both Elizabeth and Jacksonville will be made available in San Juan on Saturday, January 7th. Elizabeth shipments will arrive in San Juan 4 days later than normal and cargo from Jacksonville will arrive in San Juan 1 day later than normal.
• Northbound cargo cutoff for Horizon Discovery voyage DI594N to Jacksonville will be extended till 5:00PM Saturday, January 7th.
If you have any questions, please contact your Horizon Lines Sales Representative
or Customer Service at 1-877-678-7447.
Thank you for choosing Horizon Lines. Always There. Always Delivering. ®