PUERTO RICO SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT Horizon Navigator NV583N – Update 5
November 22nd, 2013
PUERTO RICO SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
Dear Valued Customer:
Horizon Navigator NV583N – Update 5
The Horizon Navigator is en route to Philadelphia in accordance with our previously announced recovery schedule. We will be working cargo operations over the weekend and expect to have the Navigator back in San Juan Wednesday of next week. Anticipated schedules for our Jacksonville and Philadelphia services are outlined below:
• 11/22 Departure (tonight) – Horizon Trader – Arrive/Depart on schedule. Work Monday 11/25 in San Juan on schedule.
• 11/29 Departure – Horizon Navigator – Arrive/Depart JAX one day later than usual with Tuesday 12/3 availability in San Juan. Cargo Cutoff extended till 4:30PM Friday 11/29.
• 12/6 Departure – Horizon Navigator – Arrive/Depart JAX on schedule with on-schedule arrival in San Juan Monday 12/9.
• 11/22 Departure (tonight) – Horizon Navigator – Arrive/Depart Philadelphia over the weekend. Southbound Cargo cutoff at 4:30PM tonight. Start cargo operations Wednesday AM in San Juan.
• 11/29 Departure – Horizon Trader – Arrive / Depart PHL on schedule. Arrive in San Juan on schedule with cargo availability Tuesday 12/3.
• 12/6 Departure – Horizon Trader – Arrive/Depart Philadelphia on schedule with cargo availability in San Juan Tuesday 12/10.
• Service is on schedule
We are working to regain schedule as quickly as possible and will communicate further information regarding our recovery as more information becomes available.
Horizon Lines is aware of the effects that arrival delays have on our customers’ operations and will make every reasonable effort to ensure that these effects are minimized.
If you have any questions concerning this schedule, please contact your Horizon Lines Sales Representative directly or our Customer Service Department at 1-877-678-7447.
Thank you for choosing Horizon Lines.
Always There, Always Delivering ®