Puerto Rico Announcement : Operations : NAX Service Update
January 3rd, 2011
PUERTO RICO SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
NAX Service Update
Dear Valued Customer:
Due to the cancellation of Horizon Navigator Voyage NV453S, we have adjusted our schedule as follows:
Northbound from San Juan to Elizabeth:
• Horizon Trader Voyage TO405N, which was scheduled to depart today, January 3rd, 2011, has been rerouted to Jacksonville. There will be no northbound sailing to Elizabeth this week.
• The next northbound voyage to Elizabeth will be Horizon Trader Voyage TO406N, departing on Monday, January 10th, 2011.
• All northbound bookings to Elizabeth have been automatically rolled from TO405N to TO406N. Please update all SED documents to reflect the new voyage numbers.
Southbound from Elizabeth to San Juan:
• The next southbound voyage to San Juan will be Horizon Navigator Voyage NV454S, departing on Friday, January 7th, 2011.
• All southbound bookings from Elizabeth have been automatically rolled from NV453S to NV454S. Please update all SED documents to reflect the new voyage numbers.
Horizon Lines is aware of the effects that voyage cancellations have on our customers’ operations and will make every reasonable effort to ensure that effects from these delays are minimized. We will continue to provide timely and accurate updates on information that may affect your shipments.
If you have any questions, please contact your Horizon Lines Sales Representative
or Customer Service at 1-877-678-7447.
Thank you for choosing Horizon Lines. Always There. Always Delivering.®